Based on some recent support cases and discussions with dealers and customers at the Esri UC, we thought it a good time to have a discussion about geodetic topics relevant for high accuracy GIS data collection workflows.
On August 23rd next week, we’ll be discussing these topics in a Trimble Geospatial GIS Power Hour:
- What are the basic geodetic concepts necessary for GIS users?
- How are coordinate systems handled through differential correction?
- What is the impact of reference frame and epoch on both real-time correction and post-processing workflows?
- How are feature heights affected by coordinate system settings?
- How can users obtain the “best” accuracy when storing features in their GIS?
Please click the link below to register for one of the two offerings: 8a/4p MDT (UTC-06:00)