We are extremely pleased to announce the March 2015 release of Trimble Positions. This release adds support for the Trimble R1 GNSS receiver in both real-time and post-processed workflows using the Trimble Positions Mobile extension or Trimble Positions ArcPad extension. This release also includes several bug fixes and incorporates the items discussed in this earlier blog post.
- Support for the Trimble R1 GNSS receiver. Trimble Positions can now be used to collect data on devices paired with a Trimble R1 GNSS receiver via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Both real-time and post-processed workflows are supported.
- Esri ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.2.1 support. Trimble Positions now supports Esri ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.2.1. The mobile cache synchronization geoprocessing (GP) tools can be used with either Esri ArcGIS for Desktop 10.1, 10.2, or 10.3.
Additional information is available in the release notes:
- Trimble Positions Desktop add-in version 10.3.0.2
- Trimble Positions ArcPad extension version 10.2.2.1
- Trimble Positions Mobile extension version 10.2.1.1
- Trimble Positions Mobile Project Center extension version 10.2.1.1
- Trimble Positions Session Processor utility 10.3.0.2
Note: If you have issues upgrading the Trimble Positions Desktop add-in and the old version still appears, it may be worth manually cleaning the entry in ArcMap’s AssemblyCache after uninstalling the old version and before installing the new version. It’s generally in the following location on Windows 7 (AssemblyCache is a hidden folder):
Another Note: Please be aware that this release of the Trimble Positions Desktop add-in requires a schema upgrade in the office database. After uninstalling the old version and installing the new version, please run the Trimble Positions Desktop Configuration tool and click ‘Test current configuration’ to upgrade the schema.